Buscar

Chitika

Friday, December 2, 2011

Batagor

There is one place I need to eat every time I go to the city of Bandung. Is it? He is Batagor Kingsley. Yup, I love this once batagor Kingsley. Since I was in college in Bandung, until now I live in Jakarta, I still like this one batagor.

Baso or abbreviated batagor Fried Tofu is made from a mixture of ACI (tapioca flour) and Spanish mackerel fish meat, which is then fried and served with sweet peanut sauce and a little bit spicy. And is usually added to the squeeze of lemon juice / lime and a little soy sauce.

Dodo is a sense batagor Kang in my opinion different from the others, Then you find acinya dough was soft and delicious as well, although it's fried but still chewy. Combined with peanut flavor is sweet and slightly spicy. really tasty. The combination of very precise, please try and you will understand why I love it.

Matter of price, a portion ranging from Rp 21,000. Very worth the price to deliciousness. In fact I often buy a half-mature for me to take it to Jakarta. Stored in-freezer, and live cooking whenever I want.

 
CE- Food | Copyright © 2011 Diseñado por: compartidisimo | Con la tecnología de: Blogger